Effective June 3, 2020, the Peruvian Immigration Authority will
begin carrying out virtual online services for foreign nationals
and Peruvian citizens. The "Virtual Immigration Agency"
allows face-to-face procedures to be carried through for
applications that were pending or were forced to reschedule due to
the State of National Emergency via the web portal
The online system will allow procedures such as the following,
- Change of Immigration Status / In-country Process – Post
- Residence Authorization Renewal;
- Special Travel Permit;
- Permit to Sign Contracts. (Tourists and Students);
- Registration in the Central Register of Foreigners and Issuance
of the Foreign Card;
- Duplicate of Foreign Card;
- Modification of Information in the Central Register of
- Certificate of Migratory Movement;
- Duplicate of the Temporary Residence Permit – PTP;
- Refund of Payments; and
- Status / In- country Process – Post arrival and Residence
Those who may be affected are encouraged to contact an
immigration specialist for case-specific advice.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general
guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought
about your specific circumstances.