- July 19, 2021
- Posted by: Fakhoury Global Immigration
- Category: Career Alert, FGI Careers
The candidate must have at least 7 years of employment based immigration experience with a strong background in PERM.
This is a full-time position located in our Troy, Michigan office. This is a nationwide search.
Must have a paralegal degree or certificate from an accredited college.
Interested candidate must submit a resume and cover letter along with their salary history and expectation.
The following duties are completed under the supervision of a licensed attorney.
- Assist with the document review of employment based immigration and non-immigration petitions and applications, including but not limited to:
- Locate, obtain and preserve client documentation
- Review and organize client documentation
- Analyze and summarize case data for attorneys
- Coordinate with client for the completion of questionnaires
- Assist attorney with determining case issues and planning case strategy
- Prepare appropriate forms and letter regarding client matters before United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Department of Labor (DOL), and Department of State (DOS)
- Draft correspondence to clients, USCIS, attorneys, etc.
- Monitor progress of case (status sheet) and inform client of the same.
- Main and administer tickler system, database, calendar and shared drive folders.
- Review files on a regular basis, consult with attorney and prepare regular status reports for clients and attorneys.
- File all petitions and applications with the appropriate governmental agencies.
If interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org