- May 7, 2021
- Posted by: Fakhoury Global Immigration
- Category: Career Alert
· Perform intake of cases, troubleshooting, and establishing case strategy.
· Analyze case documents and prepare immigration applications for filing with the appropriate government agency.
· Drafting petitions, applications, and specialized support letters detailing eligibility for visa classification and other immigration benefits.
· Communicate regularly with clients and foreign nationals regarding procedural and case processing issues, assisting with the review of cases.
· Review and approve client billing under the supervision of partner or attorney.
· Prioritize and assign cases, monitor workload, and production.
· Oversee the status of cases through utilization of case management and billing systems. Run reports as needed. Experience with INSZoom, is a plus.
· Work closely in a team environment and provide updates while building knowledge of Firm and client processes.
· Learn procedural and processing requirements for various types of non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions and applications.
· Assist in the hiring and training of new team members.
- · Identify ways to improve team productivity and office-wide projects