Immigration Legal Assistant – Entry Level
The following duties are completed under the direction and supervision of a licensed attorney and experienced paralegal:
- Assist with the initial document review of employment-based Immigrant and Non-immigrant petitions and applications. Including but not limited to:
- Locate, obtain, and preserve client documentation
- Review, print and organize client documentation
- Assist in obtaining missing documents/information from client
- Prepare appropriate forms and letters regarding client matters before US CIS, US DOL, and US DOS.
- Assist in corresponding with clients and government agencies as needed.
- Assist Paralegal in monitoring progress of case (status sheet).
- Assist in maintaining and administering tickler system, database, and calendar.
- Assist in filing Petitions / Applications with the appropriate government agency
- Immigration experience and/or coursework preferred.
- 1-year of Immigration experience and/or immigration coursework preferred
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $14.00 /hour