Immigration Associate – Career Opportunity
FAKHOURY GLOBAL IMMIGRATION
Fakhoury Global Immigration (FGI) was founded in 1997 and has grown to be one of the largest independent immigration law firms in the U.S. FGI is comprised of over thirty attorneys and 150 staff members in six national and global locations. Our mission is to provide businesses with effective talent mobility solutions that advance our nation’s competitiveness. We provide peerless service to our ever-expanded roster of clients, who include some of the world’s most innovative brands in the IT, engineering, architecture, and health care sectors. Our firm has been a pioneer in adopting innovative technologies and streamlined case management processes both to handle high volume case filings and to provide customized, white-glove service that meets our clients’ specific objectives.
FGI offers careers to those seeking to work among highly motivated teams some of the best-trained immigration professionals in the country. We offer on-the-job training, opportunities for professional advancement, and competitive salaries and benefits.
Candidate should have at least 1 – 3 years of employment-based immigration experience.
- Experience with high-volume and fast-paced work.
- Experience necessary:
- H-1B, LCA and RFE processing
- L-1 processing
- PERM experience
- Experience with IT immigration a big plus.
This is an immediate, full-time position for the right qualified candidate.
WHY CHOOSE FGI?
- Competitive 401k and worker’s compensation plans.
- Employer contributed health care plans.
- 96 hrs of accrued paid time off (PTO) after one year of employment.
- 9 paid holidays and paid bereavement days.
- Convenient location in Oakland County, near major freeways (I-75, I-696) and Somerset mall region.
- Casual, friendly, and team-oriented work environment.
- Continuous legal training, webinars, immigration education, and other opportunities for professional development.
- Company sponsored events including annual holiday parties, celebrations, and philanthropic initiatives
HOW TO APPLY?