Financial Coordinator Job Description
Client relations as it relates in invoices, account receivables, etc.
- Prepare client billing using Intacct
- Prepare weekly spreadsheets for clients
- Accounts Receivable collection follow up with clients
- Respond to client and legal team inquiries or invoicing
RFE billing – daily
- Upload billing into Intacct to prepare
- Sends invoices to client(s) daily/weekly/monthly depending on specific client procedures.
Process payments from clients (checks and credit card payments)
- Update accounting system
- Notify legal team of payment received.
- Notify client of payment received and follows up with new A/R collections report.
Prepares and processes specific client refunds
- CAP Filing Fees
- Non-CAP Filing Fees
- Legal Fees
Process filing fee checks for legal teams
- Accounting software knowledge ideal, particularly Intacct knowledge
- Attention to detail critical
- Communication skills critical (both written and verbal)
- Excel skills mandatory
- Experience in finance or accounting preferred
- 2 year degree required