- May 17, 2019
- Posted by: Tim Braswell
- Category: Career Alert
Finance Clerk Career Opportunity
FAKHOURY GLOBAL IMMIGRATION
Fakhoury Global Immigration (FGI) was founded in 1997 and has grown to be one of the largest independent immigration law firms in the U.S. FGI is comprised of over thirty attorneys and 150 staff members in six national and global locations. Our mission is to provide businesses with effective talent mobility solutions that advance our nation’s competitiveness. We provide peerless service to our ever-expanded roster of clients, who include some of the world’s most innovative brands in the IT, engineering, architecture, and health care sectors. Our firm has been a pioneer in adopting innovative technologies and streamlined case management processes both to handle high volume case filings and to provide customized, white-glove service that meets our clients’ specific objectives.
FGI offers careers to those seeking to work among highly motivated teams some of the best-trained immigration professionals in the country. We offer on-the-job training, opportunities for professional advancement, and competitive salaries and benefits.
Client relations as it relates to invoices, account receivables, etc.
- Prepare client billing using Intacct
- Prepare weekly spreadsheets for clients
- Accounts Receivable collection follow up with clients
- Respond to client and legal team inquiries or invoicing
RFE billing – daily
- Upload billing into Intacct to prepare
- Sends invoices to client(s) daily/weekly/monthly depending on specific client procedures.
Process payments from clients (checks and credit card payments)
- Update accounting system
- Notify legal team of payment received
- Notify client of payment received and follows up with new A/R collections report
Prepares and processes specific client refunds
- CAP Filing Fees
- Non-CAP Filing Fees
- Legal Fees
- Process filing fee checks for legal teams
- Accounting software knowledge ideal, particularly Intacct knowledge
- Attention to detail critical
- Communication skills critical (both written and verbal)
- Excel skills mandatory
- Experience in finance or accounting preferred
- 2-year degree required
WHY CHOOSE FGI?
- Employer contributed health care plans. Employer paid short term disability, life, and accident insurance.
- 96 hours of accrued paid time off (PTO) after one year of employment.
- 10 paid holidays
- Convenient location in Oakland County, near major freeways (I-75, I-696)
- Casual, friendly, and team-oriented work environment.
- Company sponsored events including annual holiday parties, celebrations, and philanthropic initiatives
HOW TO APPLY?
Email your Resume to Veronica@employmentimmigration.com