- April 24, 2017
- Posted by: Tim Braswell
- Category: Immigration Alerts, Vietnam
In a draft released by the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, a new national wide portal will become mandatory for all provinces beginning July 1, 2017. Testing of the portal has now begun until June 30.
Benefits of the new online portal system:
- Processing time will decrease to 5 working days instead of the current 7 working days for new work permits
- Processing time will decrease to 10 working days instead of the current 15 working days for job position approvals
- Processing time of 3 working days for work permit renewals
- The portal will allow applicants to check the status of their applications and any problems or issues that occur during the application review.
- Companies can create an online account and create their e-signature to speed the process of submitting applications
Please note that this is general information only and not intended as advice on a specific matter. Please feel free to contact Fakhoury Global Immigration directly with questions exclusive to your situation.