- February 12, 2016
- Posted by: FGI Alert Group
- Category: Firm News, Immigration Alerts, Peru
Foreign nationals residing in Peru may now pay the annual tax fee online through the Peruvian government’s website. The annual tax payment of 20 USD should ideally be paid during the first quarter of the year since the fee doubles each subsequent quarter. If the annual tax fee is not paid within the same year, the fee increases to 100 USD. Access to other immigration services may be hindered if a foreign national fails to pay the fee.
- First Quarter (January, February & March): 20 USD
- Second Quarter (April, May & June): 40 USD
- Third Quarter (July, August & September): 60 USD
- Fourth Quarter (October, November & December): 80 USD