- July 22, 2016
- Posted by: FGI Alert Group
- Category: Firm News, Immigration Alerts, Ireland
The Department of Jobs, Enterprise & Innovation and the Irish Naturalization & Immigration Service have announced processing time delays for the following:
- Employment permit processing times have increased by two to four weeks than normal.
- Employment permit applications filed under the Trusted Partner Initiative processing times have increased by one to three weeks than normal.
- Atypical Working Scheme applications processing times have increased from one week to approximately three weeks.
- Processing times may also have been affected for visa applications submitted to the Irish consular post.